Just put the sound on loud and spend a few minutes watching this stunning video:
And then have a go at these Thunks:
- Is life a journey?
- Are you in charge of the itinerary?
- Does it have a destination?
- If it does, can you decide where it is?
- If it does, do you know when you’ve got there?
- Is happiness something you choose?
- Is happiness something you take?
- Can you decide to be happy?
- Can you decide to be unhappy?
- Can you make someone happy?
- Is it ever possible to be impossible to be happier?
- Is a journey with someone better than a journey alone?
- If you go on a trip with someone have you both been on the same trip?
- Can you ever have the same life’s journey as someone else?
- Is a desert alive?
- Is the sky a desert?
- Is a volcano more dangerous than the sea?
- Is a hovering bird flying?
- Is a condor more like penguin than it is like a cloud?
- Can you stand in the same river once?
- Can you stand in the same puddle twice?
- After you have eaten fresh vegetables and herbs do you have countryside in you?
- Is a national flag more like a national anthem than it is like a tablecloth?
- Is a journey more a collection of memories than experiences?
- Are stars invisible during the day?
- Do stars exist?
- Is the earth on a journey?
- Do flowers dance?
- Can you ever not be on journey?
- Could a road lead nowhere?
- Is there such a place as nowhere?
- If there is, could you ever go there?
- Is there a place on earth that is better than heaven?
And yes, Chile is that beautiful!